Saturday, February 27, 2010

MOCK EXAM next week

Time really as in really really flies, and flies super duper fast.

I just started my program at college, and Mock Exam is already coming up. And finals in 13 March for T1 and T2. Super Duper fast wei.

Many smart people in my class. haha learning from them.. hope they won't mind explaining to me. I very impatient when i don't understand something. haha..

Tomorrow is the last day of Chinese New Year. And that's all the break we have. After this is seriously all hard work and no play. Have to seriously work hard. Many Tests and Exams are coming up. I heard SPM results are coming out on 16 March. I hope we'll get a day off from college to collect our results. So when go to school can meet some old buddies, haha.. I miss them a lot. I will remember the joy and laughter we share together. Hope our friendship stays strong. Keep in touch always!!

Kays, off to work hard now.

No comments:

Post a Comment