So, PT1 and PT2 for T1 and T2 is finally over.
which means that's just another step closer to FINALS!!
Finals are in March 13. Have to work hard!
Wheee!! Chinese New Year is coming!!
So, we've celebrated two persons birthday since the year started, First is 3rd February : Meenakshi, Second is 6 February : Tommy Tong.
I did not have a camera with me, so yea, no pics. But I guess they were happy. Looking at them smiling so happily. lol
We're gonna have a Chinese New Year party after the Chinese New Year holiday, organised by our T2 and T4 lecturer. Hope it'll be fun. I hope to get to know my classmates better. haha, I know I don't talk. But on the computer, I can type a lot. especially when chatting. lol
Sob.. tomorrow need to be in college to do MS presentation.
No comments:
Post a Comment