wheee!! have a day off from college to collect results. YAY!! can see my old schoolmates. Haha, I seriously will rmb you all always!! we shared so much joy and laughter together. Now as we move on to college, hope we will still keep in touch. I will remember your patient-ness when teaching me and your ears to listen to me. Thanks for helping me so much in our schooldays.
Well, so far college has been okay. But I don't understand =( Then the lecturer was like am i too fast? then she will answer herself and say no. Then is like everyone don't understand also. And she say if you have basic should be okay. But when I ask those friends that have basic, they also don't know what she say. lol.
Ohyeah, history repeats itself, my paper which i passed up to lecturer was lost. And i like passed up two months ago. then she's like cannot find. Are you sure you pass up anot? Maybe when you absent your friend took or something. (er, hello, I've never been absent from classes.)
Ohyeah, thanks so much for those who helped me with T1 and T2. Credits to Jed, Douglas, and Meenakshi. Thanks people, hope you will be free to help me more. heehee
No comments:
Post a Comment