Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's a HoliHoliday!!

basically what i've done ever since after SPM is going 1U everyday, walking in Tesco, Curve and Ikano, and jogging. haha.. my mom say i have to reduce weight.
I know I'm fat, but I also very lazy, but at least I did a lot of walking. Eh, everyday you know, its like everyday also got walk walk. haha... still got exercise la..

anyway, I hope Christmas will be great, and new year even greater. I seriously hope that next year will be a great year ahead. woohoo!!

In college next year!! TIME really FLIES!!

I can still remember the first day I went to kindergarten, and due to my birthdate, I was like one of the youngest in the class.. feel so small.. haha.. and then kindergarten days are over, time for primary school, POP!! then form 1 and then now COLLEGE!!

Next year will be in a new place again. I hope I'll get used to it fast. I dislike being alone in a new place. It really doesn't feel nice.

Wish me the best!! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment