Friday, June 12, 2009

The Best Camp Ever

On 8th & 9th June, I went to school to join this fun-filled chinese camp.

So yeah, events that happen when I'm there.

8th June
Went for Edubox Lesson in school, yeesh so many people keep coming in to talk to the teacher. Make us waste so much time. So like Finally at 11.00, the teacher teach us how to do the assignment and complete it to pass up to Edubox. After I'm done, I join the rest at the chinese camp.

The chinese camp was honestly awesome!!
Firstly when i reach there, they were already spliting us into groups. Then everyone was like dinosaur, turtle, all sorts of animals. Then i feel so weird because michele go say i was in the ant group, and i ask so many people and nobody is in ant group. So i guess it doesn't exist. Then Yin Mun go say, come and join my dinosaur group here, then i was like okay. Then after that when everyone found their group then they ask us sit down. Then they announce that they is NO ant group. And then say that I was in the dinosaur group.
So then, joined Yin Mun and the others to look for our fu dao yuan. Actually we already know its Jeffrey, but then he keep saying no, its not him, he where got so ugly wan, then we like okay, then we just walk around, then after that we ask him to faster come because they already want to do something else. Then Jeffrey was like, you sure its me anot? Then we keep saying YES!!
Then he say okay lah. Then he sit down with us.

Firstly, we have to get a name for our group, everyone in the group so quiet, then Jeffrey give lots of lots of ideas, then we just keep saying anything la. Finally decided that our group name be Barney, the purple dinosaur. haha. Then after that we need to do kou hao. We so long also keep quiet until they say time already, then Jeffrey just suggest a really lame one and we all agreed on it.

Next is we play some little short game. Its like pushing the person in the middle of the circle with people surrounding the person. Then when my turn to be in the middle they push everywhere then i have headache already. haha. Then I think we did some singing and dancing.

Then after that is lunch time. YAY!! The vegetarian food look better. =( After lunch we have this really really COOL game. Its really really very very fun. All the game are GREAT. And we play these games to get money and buy junge food. haha. But I can't play those games with splashing water. sob sob. The rashes is still all over me. And most of the games are water games.
Then when only a few people play only then Jeffrey say your want to play a not wan, if your don't want to play then we cancel the whole team already. Then we like har. Then we say okay okay we play. I was like its not that I don't want to play, your arrange all the water games I cannot play, the rashes will get worst because the water is not clean. The best game was i think the wan in the toilet where they do scissors, paper, stone, then pass the current to the last person and they splash the water to the opposite team people. So sad I can't play, its really gonna be like so much fun.

So, after all the games, we go shower. Then we start buying the junge food. Then dinner. After that we had this really cool lantern making talk from a cool teacher. The lanterns he make really very nice!! I like the cow with the moving tail. haha. And the basket of fruits look nice too. After that we get a chance to touch these cool lanterns. We really pei fu this guy. Its like he can make so many nice nice lantern.
After that, the committe members took us to the room where we will sleep in. After putting all our things in the room, we went down for this really cool singing night. lol. We even did this dance which involves guys and girls. Luckily not enough guys, so I dance with Yin Mun. haha.
After this very amazing night, we went to our rooms to sleep. Then this Min Ru was so noisy the whole night and i can't sleep until 2 something. Then at around 5.30 i woke up already. So i only slept for around 3 hours.

But at least I could sleep. I ke lian all the AJKs. They need to guard the night. Thanks people. heehee.

9th June
We did some exercise in the morning. And the dance songs we learnt. haha. Very fun. After that, BREAKFAST!! we had meehoon. Then we have this underwater world game where we are suppose to catch one of the AJKs in the circle. After that is this paper cutting talk. I love the paper cutting!! Its so cool. I seriously seriously ke lian all the AJKs, seeing them so tired during the talk. We learn how to cut lots of shapes of things. The only sad thing is that I was sitting at the back, where we can;t hear properly when he doesn't use the microphone. So some of the cutting paper wan I don't know how to cut.

After that, LUNCH!! Then after luch we learn some other cool stuff. We learn about sun zi bing fa, shuo shi, the chinese marriage thing, and then the one where if you headache you press here, if nose bleed press here. Many many cool stuff. haha. Then after that we all went down and gather together for the closing ceremony. All good things don't last. Guess this is really true. How I wish this camp will never end. I love it so much!! We look at photos of happenings during the camp. After that we took a big big photo together.

Then, its time to go home.

The only thing i regretted is that the Edubox go put on Monday. It was suppose to be on Saturday wan, don't know what public holiday then they change. Make me miss the starting of the camp. Sob Sob..

Credits To The People That Organise This Camp.
Seriously, Thanks A Lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment