Friday, March 20, 2009

BEST FRIENDS ARE DIFFICULT TO FIND!!

Best Friends are rare and difficult to find,
If you found one,
grab hold of this friendship bond and do not let go,
for if you let go it could be gone.

Thanks for my best friend always being out there to support me and help me.

Dedicated to Khoy Yan,

Your friendship means the world to me...
thank you for everything you've done for me..
expressing thank you is never enough..
thank you and love you truly much..

Your friendship to me,
is like a golden treasure.
Loyalty, honesty, shines.

There when I need you,
making things better always,
comforting, understanding.

You have that magic touch,
to wash all sorrow away,
gifting me with a smile.

Your endless friendship...
our countless memories shared,
will never be forgotten.

Expressing thank you...
(only a speck of how much
This heart appreciates you.)

Who else would do so much and help me so much other than Khoy Yan, I seriously haven't met someone like that other than her. Although I only know her for around 2 years and three months, but she is still the best friend I've ever known.

Some friends I knew since 5 or 6, and I thought they were my best friends. Only then I realise that they could never do as much things as Khoy Yan did for me.

I also had a really bad experience about friendship whereby some friends will tend to back stab you. And they make and talk about very nasty things about me which aren't true. I just have to be patient at that time.

Seriously, From the bottom of my heart,
Thanks A Lot for always being there for me, Khoy Yan, even though sometimes I know it's annoying to keep disturbing you, but what to do, I really needed HELP!!
haha

1 comment: