Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Best Friend I Ever Have-Khoy Yan

I don't know how to start but here goes...

Seriously i tell you all, i have never seen anyone that has ever helped me so much in my life, not even some friends that i have always been very close to. or maybe i just thought that they were close to me.

The truth is, last year when i went to 4 Anggerik. I seriously thought that its over. I'll never be able to pull myself together and stand up again. I thought that like it was the most terrible thing that has happen to me and I seriously cried a lot a lot of times when i know that i'm going to 4 Anggerik. However, God sent Khoy Yan to help me to get through the whole year of Form 4. I seriously found a really really true friend at that time. She helped me to get through Form 4 and teach me whenever I have problems with anything. Even if i ask her something she don't know, she will go and ask someone else like her other friends or her tuition teachers for me. She is seriously so nice. I never regretted getting to know her. You know right, some people is like so selfish, when u ask them something you don't know, even if they know also they won't teach you. But Khoy Yan is totally different. She will teach you anything as long as she knows. If you don't understand she will like explain it again and she will never get angry. She even let me read some of her tuition notes sometimes. She also makes me smile and laugh a lot more nowadays.


THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING ME SO MUCH!!

I really enjoy listening to her stories. I tell you, she have many many stories to tell you!! She always tells me about her camp stuff and her holidays with her family. She is blessed with a really cheerful and happy life. Her family members are nice too. Although I have never met her family members but through her stories that she tell me, I know her family members are super nice.

This year, although i wasn't able to sit with her, but we will still be best friends!! I never regretted having a friend like her!!

HOPE OUR FRIENDSHIP STAYS STRONG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment